On Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 2 PM EST, FedInsider , a company dedicated to educating the government body digitally, is hosting a webinar to help provide more information and instruction as to " how agencies are using automation to fundamentally transform government" .
Moderating the webinar will be Jason Miller, the Executive Editor of Federal News Network.
This webinar's featured speakers include:
- Harry Singh - CIO, Bureau of Engraving & Printing | Department of Treasury
- Don Schuerman - CTO & VP of Product Marketing | Pegasystems
- Define agency approaches to improve citizen interaction and embracing the future of work through IT modernization.
- Review results of automation in driving better decision-making around reducing risks and meeting compliance requirements and rules-based regulations.
- Detail the impact of digital transformation on mission outcomes.
- Delineate risk mitigation strategies agencies are taking as they modernize technology systems.
The will also be offering Participants the chance to earn 1 CPE credit for Business Management and Organization. Rules to obtain the credit can be found here .