Rick Perry, Secretary of Energy, announced who will be the first members of his U.S. Secretary Of Energy Advisory Board on Wednesday, Feb. 20.
Those on the SEAB board will include:
- Norman R. Augustine, Retired Chairman and CEO, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- David H. Dewhurst, Co-founder, Chairman & CEO Falcon Seaboard
- Vicki Hollub, President & CEO, Occidental Petroleum
- David Lockwood, Former Chairman & CEO, Energy Solutions, Inc.
- Richard W. Mies, Admiral U.S. Navy (Ret.)
- Pedro J. Pizarro, President & CEO, Edison International
- Dr. Samantha Ravich, Chair of the Center on Cyber and Technology Innovation at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies
- Dr. Daniel Yergin, Vice Chairman, IHS Markit
According to Energy.gov, SEAB has handles the promotions of America's energy security and the innovation behind the security, lowering the burdens involved in our energy supply, and better the national security involved in our military's application of nuclear science.