Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives has been a television institution for over a decade now on Food Network. Guy Fieri documents his travels across the USA and hits up every local joint you can imagine. And naturally, he has visited a number of places in and around DC in the 30+ seasons of the show.
Ten places in all in DC and the surrounding areas have been featured on "Triple D," but two have since closed since being on the show.
Here are the restaurants, listed in order of their appearance on the show:
- Comet Ping Pong, Washington, DC - Season 9, Episode 9 (June 28, 2010)
- Tune Inn Restaurant, Washington, DC - Season 10, Episode 2 (September 9, 2010)
- The General Store [CLOSED], Silver Spring, MD - Season 10, Episode 3 (September 13, 2010)
- Oohh's & Aahh's Gourmet Deli, Washington, DC - Season 10, Episode 5 (September 27, 2010)
- La Caraquena [CLOSED], Falls Church, VA - Season 10, Episode 9 (November 8, 2010)
- Metro 29 Diner, Arlington, VA - Season 10, Episode 11 (November 26, 2010)
- Tortilla Cafe, Washington, DC - Season 11, Episode 1 (January 3, 2011)
- Toki Underground, Washington, DC - Season 23, Episode 14 (December 18, 2015)
- Carving Room, Washington, DC - Season 24, Episode 1 (January 1, 2016)
- Bub and Pop's, Washington, DC - Season 24, Episode 5 (January 22, 2016)
Photo: Getty Images