ANNAPOLIS, Md. - In a news conference today (Wednesday 6/10/20) Governor Larry Hogan announced he would be loosening some COVID-19 restrictions statewide. Below is an outline of what will be opening.
Effective at 5 p.m. this Friday, June 12:
- Indoor dining will be able to resume at 50 percent capacity with customers following proper social distancing protocols.
- Local school systems may hold outdoor graduation ceremonies with appropriate health measures in place
- Outdoor amusements, rides, mini-golf and go-kart tracks can re-open
- Outdoor pool capacity can increase to 50%
Effective 5 p.m. next Friday, June 19:
- Indoor gyms can open at 50% capacity
- Casinos, arcades and malls can reopen
Please note that some jurisdictions, including Prince George's County and Montgomery County have not entered phase two yet.