BALTIMORE, MD -- Baltimore County Executive Johnny Olszewski today announced that Baltimore County will adopt Maryland’s additional Stage Two actions.
Beginning Friday, June 12, at 5 p.m., Baltimore County will adopt the following:
- Indoor dining at 50 percent capacity, with social distancing and following strict public health requirements
- Outdoor amusements and attractions, miniature golf and go-karts
- Outdoor pools capacity increasing to 50 percent
Beginning next Friday, June 19, at 5 p.m.:
- Gyms, indoor fitness centers, dance studios, martial arts at 50 percent with social distancing and following strict public health requirements
- Casinos, arcades and malls