Vernae Jones-Seals strives to deliver quality business, financial and technical services and solutions that exceeds our clients’ expectations. She’s held Business Management positions at Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies. Her expertise as a Certified Change Management Professional, Certified Economic Development Professional, CFO, Systems Integrated Consultant and Business Operations Manager brings the global perspective and value of integrated business services and solutions. Vernae seeks to understand clients’ business requirements, their teams and customers. She develops best practices and roadmaps to help clients successfully navigate through change management that is inherent with ERP Consulting. A specific focus on the integration of strategic planning, business process improvements, technology integration and risk mitigation. Her strategic communications capabilities bring a creative and high-impact approach to engaging teams and stakeholders in successful business and digital transformations. She has developed a team of seasoned professionals with business acumen, technical expertise and client-centric focus to transform the communities we serve.
- Over 20 years as a Business, Financial and Technical Management Consultant to SMB organizations.
- Architectural, Engineering and Construction, Professional Services Organizations, Government Contractors, Government Agencies and Nonprofit Organizations
- BDO USA Alliance and Alliance Partners Advisory Council (APAC) over 285 BDO Alliance members
- Prosci’s Change Management Professionals
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Development Council
- MBA, University of Maryland-Robert H. Smith School of Business
- B.S. in Finance & Accounting, University of Maryland-Robert H.Smith School of Business
- Government Contracting Certification, George Mason University
- Certified Economic Development Finance Professional
- Certified Change Management Professional
- AI and Business Strategies Certification, MIT Sloan School of Management